Forum horse connections

Excellent prize-money today at Ludlow, puts Northern/Arena to shame. Vincitore runs in the feature event....will get his ground for the first time in ages and Clare Hart's 7lb claim a big help. Roddy's No Panic a big danger though!

Excellent prize-money today at Ludlow, puts Northern/Arena to shame. Vincitore runs in the feature event....will get his ground for the first time in ages and Clare Hart's 7lb claim a big help. Roddy's No Panic a big danger though!

Ooh forum competition in reality! Best of luck, lads, hope it goes well and all come home safe and sound.

Thanks for congrats re GULL ROCK - appreciated.

She's a good girl. Obviously likes mud as much as her mother!! Well done Songy,didn't watch it till late but loveley to see !

Good luck later boys - 1&2 in either order please :)

Last edited:
Desperately unlucky to be touched off by a neck. Claire said that the shenanigans at the start cost us dear.....how some of these incompetent, arrogant starters remain in their positions is beyond me. Still, we earned more from finishing second today than we would by winning at places like Worcester or Towcester.

Desperately unlucky to be touched off by a neck. Claire said that the shenanigans at the start cost us dear.....how some of these incompetent, arrogant starters remain in their positions is beyond me. Still, we earned more from finishing second today than we would by winning at places like Worcester or Towcester.

An exciting race, hard luck

Putting Royal Scoundrel on the big stage today taking on Fingals Cave et al. I like a challenge . No Panic is OK but like me he doesnt like Ludlow. Unlucky for me

Jamie said except for breaking down four out Royal Scoundrel would just about have won.Catch the Fire , ffos Las today should run well:rolleyes:

Back