Forum horse connections

Standard Onthebridle put away today. Bombs for Copper Dock and not a twitch out of ,my phone. I just ******* know he's having it right off. That hungry **** has to get the Xmas money too.

Urban Ball went off like a lunatic wearing first time blinkers at Dundalk 12 days ago-she has had plenty of racing and in an ideal world I would like to be place laying her at odds on.
Total Reality was unlucky here last time,the jockey rides the course well but I have doubts about his stamina and trainer doesn't inspire confidence.
Benbecula sets the standard -his race to win.
Raise The Beat is the one that intrigues me-good enough to win this if back to anything like his best.
My bet will probably be RTB to win and save in a forecast with Benbecula for small money.

Benbecula certainly looks to be the main danger, Luke.

He came home unsold from the sales earlier this year after the bidding reached £45k, so his owner clearly thinks there's more to come from him. His first run in Ireland was over an inadequate trip and he should show plenty of improvement tonight.

As for Razor, it might all happen a bit too quickly for him but I'm hopeful that he can get involved.

Absolute ******* disgrace. Barry Doyle is the biggest **** this forum has even known and **** me I've come across some ******* cunts on this place in my time.

Sent on the bridle a message at about nine this morning when it was twelve, logged on an hour ago to see the new price, gutted he didn't come on here, got on but nowhere near as big as it would have been. Gutted.

Back