Forum horse connections

RTB will probably get a high enough mark after that but he should hopefully get into all the better handicaps during the Summer. We will dual purpose him. Touch wood we will have some fun. It wasn't a bad maiden last night with top three all running to mid 70s rating.

Before the race last night I was intrigued that HDB was running Absolutelyfantastic-I don't think he was looking for a handicap mark so he must have thought the horse had some kind of chance.
If RTB can take his races the syndicate could get plenty of entertainment this summer(if we get one).

If RTB can take his races the syndicate could get plenty of entertainment this summer(if we get one).

Hopefully. We'd like a dual purpose horse for the Summer and he will be handicapped on the flat and we won't run him again in a maiden hurdle until after 1 March which means he can win one and remain a novice until October so there would be all the Summer novice hurdles too. He is sound at the moment and taking his racing well so we will belt on with him and try to find the right ground, whatever the race may be.

Un Guet Apens runs tomorrow at Ayr in the 2m4 Beg Chase. I'd rather have a 2m for him but with so little racing at the moment we have to let him have a go at it.

Good luck with him, Digger.

PS. S. Edmond was in touch about you this morning. I gave a suitably-glowing appraisal. :cool:

Jumped well but ran very flat. Will be checked out tomorrow, but he's a lot better than that. #feckinhorses

Back in the ring at Ludlow today with Hodgson. Desperate conditions still but will be trying for his life as usual.:whistle::whistle:Got to turn sometime

Raise The Beat runs again this eveing. Two miles for the first time. His form is in the book so not a lot more to say!

Back