Forum horse connections

Glad to see he has shown some promise Martin.
Louis trains near me just beside River Blackwater 7 miles west of Cork racecourse.
His owner Jerry Dulohery is a local farmer and cattle AI technician who works around his racehorse duties.
A nice quiet man like his trainer who would not over train or abuse his horses.
i hope he runs well for you.
Have fun.
Cheers EDGT - I spoke to Louis a couple of weeks ago about buying a horse for a friend but she went with one from Eugene O'Sullivan's in the end.

DYE was a Dulohery home-bred but don't think he ever got his ground in points over there - he goes well enough on softer ground but think he's better on good or faster. Bit of a character as he likes to kick his rider off if you aren't paying attention but he'll be grand when his jumping gets sorted (makes bad mistakes at crucial points in the race).

Martin

Good luck Digger and Roddy. I will be shouting at the screen for your boys. Whatever the result have a good day!

Finally watched the race after being stuck in the back of beyond earlier. He's won it a bit too well in the end and hopefully we don't get hammered by the HC. Thanks for all the good wishes and tweets. Onwards!

Finally watched the race after being stuck in the back of beyond earlier. He's won it a bit too well in the end and hopefully we don't get hammered by the HC. Thanks for all the good wishes and tweets. Onwards!

Thought that might happen - couldn't watch him jump the last :D
Congrats Digger :thumbsup:

Congrats Dave. Patience well rewarded, and as you say if the handicapper doesn't do something stupid you can follow-up.

Shantou Magic takes on a small but select field in the Challow Hurdle tomorrow. Hopefully he will be more at home on the heavy ground than the two horses ahead of him in the betting.

My first runner in a Grade 1......very exciting!

Back