Forum horse connections

I like the quote Dai made in the RP today now he says hes drinking much less these days. The horse ( Lager Time )was named after him but now he doesn't drink lager only Guiness. He says the next horse he names will be Guiness time

I like the quote Dai made in the RP today now he says hes drinking much less these days. The horse ( Lager Time )was named after him but now he doesn't drink lager only Guiness. He says the next horse he names will be Guiness time

I bought the paper yesterday but still haven't found the time to read it. I'll look forward to that. :D

Well done Roddy!!!

Also congratulations to Arkwright with Ladweb winning on Tuesday at Nottingham!

Did You Ever has what's likely to be his final run of the season at Kingston Blount tomorrow - rain there isn't going to help his chances but he's fit and well so we'll see what happens :)

Martin

Sadly Lager Time reverted to his old ways at Bath,where to my utter amazement Ladweb completed his hat-trick.

Yet another Apache Gold / Indigo Iris duel in the sunset in Limerick tomorrow.
McCourt in terrific form so On The Bridle is counting his winnings already !
Best of luck to him tomorrow.
Whoever out there is backing Apache off the board (as he has been in his last few races) will you ever please give it a rest before you go broke ?
That he is no Frankel should be obvious at this stage ! Enjoy.

Back