Forum horse connections

Sorry - got a bit lost on who's who - who are we rooting for at Ffos tonight, please? I'm watching the first at 5.45 at Yarmouth, with Norbit (NOVABRIDGE) contesting a tiny but decent little race (bred by Songsheet). Best of luck to whoever it is, anyway!

Twiddling my thumbs in rainy Wales at the moment with a bit more time to peruse the racing:

Why is Novobridge carrying 9st 5 lbs when, if I'm reading the race conditions correctly, in the RP he should be carrying 9st 2lb.

I've tried everywhich way to raise his weight 5lbs but can't.

MR2

Seeing as she didn't seem to have too hard a race on Sunday, Camira goes again tomorrow night at the Curragh.

The draw and conditions should be fine for her but it's a big enough rise in class, the handicapper has put her up 9lbs, and there are one or two obvious dangers. I'd be delighted to see her in the mix.

Best of luck to Kauto tomorrow.I think Ballydoyle are nailed on to win but you have a realistic chance of being placed-as far as horse racing goes it should be the thrill of a lifetime.

A flying 3rd for Frank for Minsterman at Wolverhampton today - right from the back, too. Great to see our forumite with his trusty camera, snapping away at the sweet horse, alongside two members from other forums.

Good luck to Kauto and Coordinated Cut tomorrow. I hope he runs a great race for you.

Indeed. I've spent a fair amount of time looking at the race since SNA's defection and I have yet to work out why Kauto's animal is so much bigger than Bullent Train and Workforce given the close form ties. I think he'll place at least.

Thanks very much everyone for your good lucks just sitting on my couch having a few cans of beer to help me sleep tonight! I really in my biased point of view cant see how he is 20/1 but I'm not going to complain about that. Also have Strong Vigilance running at Doncaster at 2.50 tomorrow since his gelding operation he seems to have lost the playboy attitude and has been working very well so I am very very hopeful. Could be a funny old hour and so. Thanks again for your good lucks.

Bit late in the day, but a huge 'good luck' to join the other good lucks, Kauto. You can never have too much of a good thing!

Good luck to Coordinated Cut. I've backed him in the place market, so he should definitely win now! It must be tingle time in a very big way, Kauto, I hope you have a great day.

Btw, Camira ran a nice race again last nice, finished fast and was a bit unlucky not to win. She had no problem coping with the higher grade, though, and is likely to go up another few pounds. A missed opportunity, perhaps, to take a nice pot but on the other hand maybe she can cope in even better races.

Pretty happy with that but don't think he finished where he should have if you get my drift.

Back