Forum horse connections

And STARGAZY certainly did go in today! Excellent win - stunning horse, plenty of flash to him - and great to be able to welcome a real, live forum owner in for the fizz and the replay. Well done (again), Chris!

Superb results all round indeed as Yourelikemefrank goes in at Newbury too....

well done Flame, and all Franks connections (some of which are on here!!)

Thanks for your kind words everyone, so chuffed with Star. I never thought I would see him back running 6 months ago, let alone winning off a career high mark :)

Two of Songsheet's today: NOVABRIDGE at Kempton in the 7.50, with minimal opposition, CARNIVAL DREAM in the last at Carlisle.

Good to have someone upbeat about their horse, Chris, so I hope he does! Meanwhile, sounds like NOVABRIDGE was cut off in his prime at Kempton - badly checked when making all into the straight under Jamie Spencer.

Strong Vigilance is out tomorrow in the last at Goodwood. He has been working well and seems to have finally decided to sort his head carriage out. There will be a change in tactics tomorrow and reasonably confident he will do the business.

Had a fabulous hot, sunny day at Goodwood, lost on three horses, including a fiver e/w on STRONG VIGILANCE, but had my fish 'n' chips and glass of vino bought for me by some very generous and fairly steady gambler/owners. They did fairly badly with a string of seconds, so I didn't begrude the lost cash. Only a bit peeved I didn't back SUNNY SPELLS, as Bill Enticknap was the first person I met on course and chatted for a long time about how they hoped SS would be so much better after a break. Yes, a helluva lot better - made all and won, with me yet again talking myself out of putting on a tenner because it was the first horse if not seen, then talked about seriously. Numpty!

He's a bloody rogue that horse, Hayley touched him and that was that. Back to the drawing board.

Can I 'ave me tenner back, mister? :lol:

Sorry to hear that, Kauto, especially as you'd been hoping for better than what he chose to deliver.

Back