Forum horse connections

First of our mares Blue Jacaranda makes her debut at Kilbeggan tomorrow evening. She’s been working quiet well and hopefully puts up a good show on debut. Lots of stamina in her pedigree but hoping she has enough toe to get her around Kilbeggan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out again in the Galway bumper tomorrow evening. Hopefully she can settle better this time & get her head in front. Track & recent rain should help.

Getaway Gorgeous and Jazzaway both run in tomorrow's Listed bumper at Gowran. It's a hot looking race, 16 of the 19 runners have already won a bumper, Gordon Elliott's pair look very strong and there are several dark horses, including the very well-related Jelona. Willy has three in the race, Kalanisi Og being the other. Patrick rides Gorgeous and Jody Townend will be on Jazzaway.

So pleased for you!!

Raisin I think is going to be entered for the novice hurdle at Exeter on Thursday. If anyone is there I’ll be the nervous one with a small child who wants to ride all the horses.

Well done archie and Suvretta and best of luck Art and co for tonight. This time last year I was at Gowran and like PJ, pity not to be there!

Great to see a well loaded bumper like this one - indicator that real racing is on the horizon and the 'quiet' problem may soon be abated.

Anyway - another layer on this race is that #13 China Princess is owned by a syndicate managed by Cantoris (Oran). It's like a TH celebrity death match. Art Vs Oran.

563558635115d42e9a834096abc4c333.jpg

But can he do it at the races.....

"Dublin Racing Festival and the first two days of Punchestown already booked in."

There is something extremely joyous about those words.

Best of luck with Bonne Nuit tomorrow, trudi. Here's hoping he enjoys it and comes back safe and sound.

Last edited:
Back