Forum horse connections

Thank you so much. Could hardly bear to watch and then couldn't believe he didn't have another fence to get over. Absolutely made a fool of myself in the Ascot grandstand today. Thank you to anyone there for your tolerance to a mad woman screaming at the screen showing the race :(
Joe and I currently in a messenging debate on FB over his distance...... still going to cook him roast potatoes if he needs them :) No offence to Billy, who I have a lot of time for too, but Joe was exactly what he needed today.

Raisin has been given a rating of 74 - not bad for a horse of mine, I think the loftiest heights po managed was 26.... and it means that He should get to the first bend before altior laps him... [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well today was a day of mixed emotions - from the message that grape has slipped her foal this morning to these photos of raisin schooling today with the intention of a spin over fences...

49ffa5193530716601cb0cacb381bd53.jpg
aa1887b1f545de822fe51b9ec10e6154.jpg

Not yet, any will do right now!!

She’s absolutely fine thanks, it’s just sad. At least she can get a bit of a rest in before an early cover next season though, and hopefully she won’t do it again.

BBB goes again at Donny tomorrow, preferred to Carlisle on Sunday, not sure why but please think kind thoughts at 1.10 please. I will be there screaming my head off :)

Best of luck!!

Nothing showed on the scope, so we are off to Exeter Thursday for the near enough 3 mile novice handicap hurdle ( because of course there are no suitable chases for ages now we want one [emoji849]) hoping for bottomless ground and not many in it.... and that he doesn’t realise it’s a long way until it’s finished [emoji38][emoji38]

Last edited:
You should get the heavy going you want, Trudi, chucking it down here and forecast to last all through the night - which is more than I've managed for a good few years- I notice that you're trying a woman't touch in the saddle, good luck with that :D

If they call it off I shall cry. But yes - it started raining here mid afternoon and it’s not forecast to stop until next week sometime. Hopefully they won’t call it off, though I’d rather they do it at 8 than when he’s there, I at least want some semblance of a run for the cost of getting him there - nobody gives me that back if it’s called off [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Yes - it’s an amateur race, so we can’t use paddy, Lily is very good, rides longer than some and hopefully between her and the blinkers he will apply himself a bit more. We shall see. Or not depending on the rain at the time.... [emoji849][emoji23]

Snorkels at the ready.....

Cadmium is also out today in new post-Supreme colours.

Best of luck today to both horses.

Noticed that Kemboy today is running in different colours (as per RP) than Cadmium yesterday.
How many different sub syndicates and sets of colours have come out of the old Supreme syndicate?

Noticed that Kemboy today is running in different colours (as per RP) than Cadmium yesterday.
How many different sub syndicates and sets of colours have come out of the old Supreme syndicate?
There would be at least a dozen. I'm in 6 that have been registered and the HRI stipulated that they must be seen to be separate entities, ie different names and colours.

Back