Forum horse connections

good luck grey!!! will have an eye on her tonite. will you be there?

well, I wouldnt have heard of it either, but it is in switzerland, and thats where she is trained as well.

No, I'm stuck in Brussels, I'm afraid. Telly will have to do.

FAREER is now off for a longish holiday, as he's being gelded.... Was getting far too colty and they are thinking of shipping him to Dubai for the Carnival. His half brother is so far doing everything OK at Ed's (I own 25%) and there's currently some discussion about what he's going to be called. The 50% owner wants to cal him PIRANHA - not quite sure about that!

Any clever suggestions for GREEN DIAMOND ex SONGSHEET ?

Emerald Song
Diamond music

And a winner for Krizon as she is one of the breeders of the debutant winner Try The Chance at Bath.

Back online at last! Loose wires - and in the TV last night, reducing me to Ch.4, ffs! I'm blaming the decorators for moving things...

Another nice result for MAJESTIC MISSILE - Ballyhane Stud will be doing whizzbang biz with him, I reckon. And thank you, Songy, for such deft midwifery and pediatric care of the wee lad. Nice that he got the hang of things after being a Terry Tear-Arse for the first half - didn't seem to resent the rock-hard ground as his head went down instead of up, and he looked keen and sincere at the finish.

Yes, TRY THE CHANCE was 'Popeye' to ONE COOL CHICK's 'Olive', Troodles! I've got a nice pic of them as foals with Popeye sculling in the background, Olive looking very boldly at the camera, manned by our lovely Diminuendo, I think (I don't think it was me!), and Stuart Little looking less than impressed in the foreground.

:)

seem to remember thinking all the foals were nice, but only really having eyes for Norbit.... who seems to have matured into a chunk !! (and is running tomorrow) !!

Last edited:
Quattrocento back and well, running tonight at Ffos Las. Should go very close on his favourite track. Interesting a good strong card now we are back to jumpers.

My latest arrival,filly foal by Kayf Tara out of Glacial Missile

By Kayf Tara out of Glacial Missile

Attachments

• Glacial missile foal (2) 2010.JPG
    Glacial missile foal (2) 2010.JPG
    824 KB · Views: 23
Thanks, Sheikh - you know yourself how good that feels, I'm sure. AT LAST!! My cohort in crime, Carol, was dead chuffed, too. It was her one and only venture into the World O' Breeding - she prefers the ownership side - so she's not had the misses, just the hit.

Royal Scoundrel and friends Iron Man and Prankster

For the Royal Scoundrel fans who wanted to see how he is Aug 4

Attachments

• Royal ScoundrelA.jpg
    Royal ScoundrelA.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 12
  • RoyalscoundrelironmanpranksterA.jpg
    RoyalscoundrelironmanpranksterA.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Fourth ,Seemed to need the race surprisingly. Because we`ve been ballotted out so often we may have kept him at the top too long. On home form we would beat the second horse ten lengths.
He`ll be fine.
Now Ballyvesey to run Friday at Worc. Need a winner. Too many fourths:rolleyes:

Back