Forum horse connections

Roddy's Mike Towey runs in the bumper at Hereford today and has the best form in the race. I'm surprised he's not a lot shorter in the betting.

He's certainly not small and loves to jump. Hopefully the handicapper will do us a favour and not raise him more than 4lbs so we can run in another 0-115...

Handicapper has obliged and only raised Kikos to 115 (The second was beaten a neck yesterday at Towcester off the same mark). We're aiming a bit higher than a 0-115 next time though and following a similar programme to last year so next stop Stratford on the 15th May all being well. He fell early in the same race last year and then was well beaten by Passato in the summer cup at the same track later in the year but he was off 121 then and 115 is a much more workable mark particularly with his breathing operation appearing to have helped.

Great stuff from all connections lately - Hopefully one of us can get a big winner this year. I make Roddy and Kauto joint favourites to pick up a big pot!!!

Roddy's Mike Towey runs in the bumper at Hereford today and has the best form in the race. I'm surprised he's not a lot shorter in the betting.

He`s ready to run a big race guys and the 4/1 this morning with V/C was irresistable. His future is of course as a 3 mile chaser,he jumps very well.We are going here as against Saturday at Haydock

Best of luck, Roddy.

Six non-runners, though, from an original field of eleven. Are they scared of your horse?

That's quite low, no?

How much would you give for a 120 rated 9 year old chaser? Realistically, only one season left? Vaughan bought a 110 rated 9 year old hurdler half an hour later for £5k. If he was a year younger, I think he would have got £15k.

Back