Forum horse connections

Excellent, Kriz!

Rather than picking out a folksy type like Vinnie Roe, a sensitive soul like Yeats, or a more intellectual sort like Galileo, one of my fellow owners is already talking about sending her to Big Bad Bob. It might be best not to tell her in advance, I fear.

Big Bad Bob is going places.

so sorry to hear about camira, grey, and heres fingers crossed too she makes a full recovery.... and I love big bad bod, great choice... :)

With a bit of luck we will take on Punchestown later this week with Ballyvesey and No Panic.

Good luck Roddy - No Panic owes himself a win in Ireland after jockey dropped the reins on the run in and was beten a head a few years ago.

I'm convinced Ballyvesey is a stiff 2m4f - 2m6f Chaser any thoughts on that? As a man who has no knowledge of training horses this is just an observation and not a criticism. I just think, to my eye 3m & 3m+ stretches his stamina. He looks an ideal type for The Summer Plate?

Good luck Roddy - No Panic owes himself a win in Ireland after jockey dropped the reins on the run in and was beten a head a few years ago.

I'm convinced Ballyvesey is a stiff 2m4f - 2m6f Chaser any thoughts on that? As a man who has no knowledge of training horses this is just an observation and not a criticism. I just think, to my eye 3m & 3m+ stretches his stamina. He looks an ideal type for The Summer Plate?

Think about the Bechers Chase ,which he would have won bar a breathing problem,since put right,after he surged into the lead. He is a brilliant jumper and in my view will go close in next years GN.

Think about the Bechers Chase ,which he would have won bar a breathing problem,since put right,after he surged into the lead. He is a brilliant jumper and in my view will go close in next years GN.

I hope your right Roddy that would be great for all connected and no one will cheer louder than me - Ballyvesey and Always Waining 1-2 in the GN - can't wait. :)
Meanwhile I shall go back and watch that Bechers Chase a few times,

Thanks and all the best.

David.

Busy'ish couple of days coming up.

Strong Vigilance runs tomorrow in the 5.10 Chester. We are reasonably surprised he got in the race but now he has he has been drawn quite well which should help his style of racing. I've said it before I'll say it again he is undoubtedly talented but he has his quirks. He seemed to be getting the idea last time at Wolverhampton so if that has helped off this weight he should go close.

Then on Friday Trend Line runs in the 6.20 Ascot. Hopefully with some luck she'll go close. PCH thinks she is still improving so if we could get a win it would be great.

I hope your right Roddy that would be great for all connected and no one will cheer louder than me - Ballyvesey and Always Waining 1-2 in the GN - can't wait. :)
Meanwhile I shall go back and watch that Bechers Chase a few times,

Thanks and all the best.

David.

Keeping Ballyvesey for the Summer National now. No Panic will run in Punchestown

Good Luck Kauto and Roddy.

Kikos runs tomorrow in the 18.50 at Aintree - Goes there in rude health (He wasn;t fully wound up first time out) and off bottom weight against some rivals for who this doesn't look optimum conditions, I think we have a hell of a chance at picking up a decent pot.

Another blinding run from one of my horses to finish last. Going for the hat trick tomorrow with Trend Line. What a game this is sometimes.

Yes, that's it - TREND LINE to hack in! Never mind, Kauto - at least they've come back in one piece and will do you proud another day.

Bonfire runs in a handicap2 in hoppegarten on sunday. tight little race, we are a 5-1 shot. paper says: seem to improve with age but has to deal with rise in class.

fingers crossed please :)

Great run from Kikos, unfortunate to make a mistake at the last and get done by a 999/1 in running shot....There is only one reason for this, I had backed Kikos...

Couldn't make it tonight Del but watched at home... I'm still sick to be honest. He's always likely to throw a bad jump in when he's under pressure (He jumped well until the home straight tonight)... Difference between a share of six grand as opposed to two... McCain's had enough success lately!!!!!! :)

He'll no doubt go up a few more pounds for that. Tonight probably should have been his night....

So proud of the way Vincitore ran tonight. Gave his all as usual, the only novice in the race, and only just beaten by a ridiculously well-handicapped horse on a hat-trick and receiving a stone.

What a little star he is. Chasing next??

Back