Forum horse connections

Stinking ride from Franny Norton...would make you wonder what he has got going on upstairs. Very poor decision making...luckily for you Kauto she looks a winner waiting to happen!

Stinking ride from Franny Norton...would make you wonder what he has got going on upstairs. Very poor decision making...luckily for you Kauto she looks a winner waiting to happen!
Thought Franny was forced to go where he did as he simply wasn't going well enough to take the same route as the winner. I thought she was slightly unlucky from there on, but wouldn't classify her as a genuinely unlucky loser. She's going the right way, however, and will fare better another day.

Last edited:
Unlucky Kauto. Would you consider another quick run?

Gonna see how she comes out of the race. Shes had a fair few runs already this year so may be time to give her a rest for a couple of months. Its best we dont discuss the ride....

Book em Danno reappearing at Kempton on Boxing Day to fill my stocking. Only problem is, at present the long awaited debut of Prankster is scheduled at Ffos Las 15mins before.

Very best wishes to both horses, Roddy. That'll be a very intense half-hour for you! I'll probably have to see them on replays as I'll be at Fontwell, but here's hoping for rosettes for both.

Book em Danno reappearing at Kempton on Boxing Day to fill my stocking. Only problem is, at present the long awaited debut of Prankster is scheduled at Ffos Las 15mins before.

Roddy, after reading the Bowen stable tour this appears to be a very interesting animal. He's a Mullins/Nicholls prototype horse from what I can glean from breeding and previous runs. I presume you have high hopes for him? Festival type?

Red Skipper declared for 3:30 Boxing Day - at this stage we would be disappointed if he didn't place at least. Soft or heavy may not suit?

Good luck but I am not seeing how Book em Danno will be winning. What am I missing?

Good luck with Prankster.

did you pull him out? He's not in the 3.30.

Just sent an e-mail asking what happened? I only received an e-mail last night to say he was declared and fancied - most annoying, I was looking forward to him running as well - hopefully nothing too bad has happened - will let you know when I have an answer. :(

Just spoke to syndicate organiser and he knows nothing about it - I think it may turn out that the trainer has missed the declarations. I'll let you know - from the language on the phone I think he was fancied - Ooops!! :lol:

Just spoke to syndicate organiser and he knows nothing about it - I think it may turn out that the trainer has missed the declarations. I'll let you know - from the language on the phone I think he was fancied - Ooops!! :lol:

Just had the call - Trainers in Ireland and assistant had to make the decision and Red Skipper didn't eat up this morning and has a Temperature.

Ah - NEU ("not eaten up"), one of the bits of info on the decs sheets I translate for racegoers on the backstage tours! The only decision they could make, unfortunately for all of you. Bad luck, Chef, and best wishes to RS.

Back