Forum horse connections

...just getting them to post can be a major achievement. Very frustrating... it's the nature of the beast that is racehorse ownership. Better luck next time.

Prankster has a hell of a pedigree and decent form as well from 2009. If he retains his ability you look like you've got yourself a nice horse on paper for the money Roddy. Best of luck mate.

Going to pull Prankster out of Ffos Las today and send him to Donny on the 29th. Going desperate and even though he could handles it would be better on g/s .Quattros going there so they can travel together. Book `em Danno in rare form for Kempton,big challenge but we`ll see what he`s made of.:cool:;)

Going to pull Prankster out of Ffos Las today and send him to Donny on the 29th. Going desperate and even though he could handles it would be better on g/s .Quattros going there so they can travel together. Book `em Danno in rare form for Kempton,big challenge but we`ll see what he`s made of.:cool:;)

Good luck Roddy - should find out today if he's bound for Cheltenham - I hope he is - nice price as well - very tempting :D

Got Cross of Honour and Vincitore running at Doncaster tomorrow. Looks like Crossy will have one of Roddy's to contend with in the first!

Competitive racing and will be very happy if both, or either, finish in the first 3.

Terrific result for Flame today at Lingfield with a neeeeearly first for PIPERS PIPING, only just squeezed into second place, then a 1st place rosette for the redoubtable RESPLENDENT ALPHA (ex Paul Howling trained). (I've learned he's called Ralph at home.) Good to see Chris looking so happy and fortunately back to natural hair colour!

Last edited:
Terrific result for Flame today at Lingfield with a neeeeearly first for PIPERS PIPING, only just squeezed into second place, then a 1st place rosette for the redoubtable RESPLENDENT ALPHA (ex Paul Howling trained). (I've learned he's called Ralph at home.) Good to see Chris looking so happy and fortunately back to natural hair colour!

Lingfield? Did you say Lingfield?

Never mind, well done Flame. A winner and a second are well worth sacrificing a "never again" for. I'm sure you're well pleased, as you're entitled to be.

You must be cursing your luck Grey after that Chill hacks up. Is In Bloom retired or just out for a while. The form of that maiden is starting to look serious.

Grey, see, it's not just us wimminfolk who are allowed to change their minds! And now he's changed it, he'll be back double-handed again tomorrow. Might as well harvest prize monies wherever you can.

Looks like PRANKSTER got round safely, although there's not much time between races today and we're not seeing a full coming-home before whipping off to another course.

Flame sends NIBANI and RESPLENDENT ALPHA back to Lingfield tomorrow. I'm taken with Nib's form and his rider, Kieran Fallon, to focus him. Wouldn't be surprised to see Flame garner another win from either or even both horses.

I managed to get a few quid on Resplendent Alpha at 34 in running yesterday but unfortunately I laid the lot of it back at 2.12.

Extra well done to NIBANI as he had to wait until the George Baker entrant was walked backwards to the start by up to five stalls handlers, arsing about the whole way. Kieran constantly patted or stroked him and looked delighted by the performance when he returned to the winner's enclosure. The winning owner was seen doing handsprings and backflips on his way to collect his winnings...

... loving the peachy-blonde barnet, Flame!

Last edited:
Yes, he did! Just checked the results - terrific week for Flame. Two wins and two seconds in three days from four runs. I imagine that's Christmas paid for!

Back