Forum horse connections

Really pleased with my 3 runners tonight, things didn't drop right for Diddums who needs a stronger gallop, but really pleased with Kyncriaghe and Major Eradicator who ran solid races.

No Panic must have got you going more than a bit, yesterday, Roddy.

Cantoris, myself and some of the rest of the gang were up at the course this morning. Big Zeb and Raise The Beat had a little canter this morning and both look happy and relaxed.

No Panic must have got you going more than a bit, yesterday, Roddy.

Cantoris, myself and some of the rest of the gang were up at the course this morning. Big Zeb and Raise The Beat had a little canter this morning and both look happy and relaxed.

Certainly got me going more than most other things do these days Grey. Great meeting you and the team incidentally. And now I have had 3 horses ballotted out, I have to look forward to more modest fare. But Quattro should win at Ffos Las Saturday and Whereveryougoigo and Mike Towey early next week.

Shame he couldn't have hung in to bring you home 6th prize, Roddy, but nonetheless a gallant placing in a talented field. Hope he got some apples or Polos for his efforts!

Thanks for all the good wishes, guys. Unfortunately things didn't pan out and it seems fair to say Raise The Beat didn't run his race. He is sore behind, he has a little knock on a back leg. We'll see if anything else comes to light over the next few days.

It was great to have a runner at this meeting and there are no regrets.

Typical misinformation by me. I thought originally it was his back leg he banged as he was sore behind when in fact it was his fetlock joint which is on front leg and he was generally sore behind, probably from the argy bargy that went on. He's pretty sore on his front leg so you can put a line through the run completely. Just hope it's nothing more serious than a knock. His other foreleg is perfect.

Kyncraighe didn't quite land the surprise but he weren't beat far and ran very well looking the winner turning in and touching 2.94 in running !!

Fingers crossed he comes good on Tuesday in a more winnable race.

Back