Forum horse connections

Our ickle string is busy at the mo.

Tunza The Lion had a few runs now and has not showed much but did at least settle better at Kempton on Thursday.
Yourelkemefrank returned from a years absence yesterday and needed it quite badly but showed good pace to halfway.
He should be back in the winners enclosure once the cobwebs have been blown away.
And last but not least Red Danger Angel finally gets some good ground tomorrow in the bumper at Southwell where we'll take an extra 5lbs off an already healthy weight allowance with Lucy Alexander.
I see Only The Best has its' first run for Venetia earlier on in the card,presumably Grass is no longer involved after the move?

Me and Grassy are still involved. Dreadful race tomorrow, but we'll be happy just to finish after so long off the track.

Only the Best was pulled out.
Presumably the ground was deemed a little bit quick for him.

Very pleased with RDA who finished a good second in what admittedly on paper wasn't a good race but she appeared to stay and I'm sure will come on a bit for the run.

Anyone with photo-sensitive-epilepsy - or merely good taste - should avoid looking directly at Un Guet Appens' new silks during the Fred Winter. :D

Prankster should give a good account of himself at Newbury. 12/1 with PP. Chelt money maybe, and Catch the Fire will be trying in the last. Tough race though.

Back