Hennessy

EC1, stop acting like a dick, and like this forum is your personal plaything. It belongs to everyone, and everyone gets to contribute in their own way.

DG is a valued member, and deserves vastly more respect than your spiteful response; something which reflects a growing arrogance on your part.

This attitude seems to have coincided with you confirming that you 'make the game' pay, and what appears to be a misplaced crusade for respect. I'm afraid all it is doing, is make you look like an undiluted arsehole.

Last edited:
That is a disgraceful outburst EC1
You would have to look for a very long time to find me getting into conflict and mud slinging on this forum, I just don't do it, and I personally can't think of anything more pointless than throwing insults at someone through the medium of a keyboard, but the abuse you gave DG there and others recently and the way you drag thread after thread down are what will be the death knell of this forum.
Diamond Geezer/Roger is and I reckon always has been an integral, valued and Courteous member of the forum and I'm sure many other members will agree.

Just saw the edited post and can't make head or tail of it.

Seems quite unprovoked unless I'm missing something.

Even if I am, it is over the top and personal.

Superiority complexes like this actually tend to do little bar imply personal insecurities.

In the cold light of day EC1, I hope you re-read the post and can distance yourself from what was said and move on.

Finally DG doesn't need anyone to speak up for him but a post like that can't pass without comment

ok, EC1 that post was bang out of order and I've read all the edits.
Roger has left the forum now, so hope you got what you wanted, presumably you will be running the competitions and doing all the work involved in them that he was?

Just saw the edited post and can't make head or tail of it.

Seems quite unprovoked unless I'm missing something.

Even if I am, it is over the top and personal.

Superiority complexes like this actually tend to do little bar imply personal insecurities.

In the cold light of day EC1, I hope you re-read the post and can distance yourself from what was said and move on.

Finally DG doesn't need anyone to speak up for him but a post like that can't pass without comment

ffs man..have you not read his post????..i absolutely guarantee no member here would not have responded..you are lying if you said you wouldn't have

You did contribute a lot. Recently though it's been more abuse than analysis.

I'd rather not read it tbh.

ffs man..have you not read his post????..i absolutely guarantee no member here would not have responded..you are lying if you said you wouldn't have

I've read them and can't see any that I would have responded like you have.
Is it not possible to disagree with someone without name calling?

ok, EC1 that post was bang out of order and I've read all the edits.
Roger has left the forum now, so hope you got what you wanted, presumably you will be running the competitions and doing all the work involved in them that he was?

he has left the forum because he attacked a member for nowt?..what a precious fook..i thought that was me...no..i didn't want him doing owt..but if he is going to post in that way..then he should expect a response,,,the guy is a great asset to the forum..but that ain't a pass badge for posting that message

why would i want DG to leave?...that don't add up...but if he wants to throw out personal then he should expect it back

i'm very sorry..really am..but no one here would take that post and ignore it..they liars if they say otherwise

i've done anyway DVDS..remove my rights to post..probably for the best

Last edited:
It's possible for people to have different opinions and it not to result in an outburst

you will work yourself up now and say the clique is against you. They aren't.

You had an outburst and threw your rattle out of the pram.

You were man enough to throw verbal digs in your post, be man enough to look back on it now and ask yourself was it necessary.

Right, lets have DG back and then we can crack on with finding the winner of The Hennessy.

I'm not backing Native River on principal now!

I don't think its lost on anyone here that EC1 never partook in any of the competitions and it would be a great shame if he was the cause of their demise. I realise that nobody wants to read a venomous personal attack and can understand why DG would rather just get on with his life without this ****. That said I would appeal to DG to continue on the forum and not let this person get what he probably wanted.

DG is the backbone of this forum and hopefully will be back soon

I also hope EC1 reconsiders. Think you overstepped the mark (again), but your contributions are always readable, but just need to take a breath sometimes and avoid the personal stuff

Back