If You Are Going Racing And Fancy Meeting

• Thread starter Thread starter Kathy
  • Start date Start date
I forgot how much I liked reading your experience's DG!

Your brilliant stories of your next door neighbour, Chinese Gary?? still make me smile especially the story of him trying to park his car. :D

Looks like a few of us may be going to Newbury on Saturday. Would be great to meet up before the racing starts perhaps. :)

Eastbury is going pretty mob handed, but we will see you all in the Champagne Bar, we are going very early I gather :what: but better I get the lift than drive

Great to see so many TH forumites at Newbury today, some in the champagne bar and some around the racecourse. I took a couple of photos of Denman although I am sure if anyone else had a camera there they may have taken better ones than I did.

A great afternoon's racing, albeit I had a severe lack of winners.

I am torn between going to Ascot on Saturday to see Kauto Star and Wincanton where I know a lot of people I know will be in attendance. :rolleyes: Is anyone from TH planning to attend either.

Sadly no!
My bed is sadly booked this weekend so I'm being turfed out tomorrow :rolleyes:
Time I went home anyway cry

I ended up at Wincanton! It was a brilliant afternoon. Great company, great racing and the weather was glorious. I hope you had a great day too, Crazyhorse.

Going to Huntingdon tomorrow, Thursday
Will check pms etc before going, and take mobile

It's ruk free day, should be a good crowd, also there's an Elite hospitality iirc, and big fields

I am at Warwick Sunday. It's Countryside Day, so along with the horseracing, they are offering the following:

Countryside Day

Gates open at 12.35pm

Come along and enjoy the following attractions:

Falconry Display
Warwickshire Pony Club Mounted Games Demonstration
Face Painter :dork:
Ferrets
Shetland Pony
Tradestands

See you there Colin, I owe you a drink :rolleyes:

Btw Nellie was found by the blacksmith to have corns after her last mystifyingly bad run, so she may be short of a piece of work today. We are hopeful however as it's a pretty poor field.

Back