Jockey News

That is massive for Donald but harsh on Will Kennedy in my view.

You can say there’s no room for loyalty in this game, but he’s a decent rider and could possibly be one for the reasons why the stable has been on the up over the last season or two…

I toyed with the idea of opening a thread on racing oxymorons when I saw this news in the RP today but feared it might come across as contrived.

The idea of becoming main jockey to McCain as a help to becoming champion jockey is about the worst decision ever made since Hitler's father coaxed his wife into a fumble under the covers.

McCain couldn't train rabbits to mate.

Dare I say, Hughes's championship hopes have had their chips?

Jockey Charlie Deutsch has been jailed for ten months after pleading guilty to dangerous driving while over the drink drive limit and escaping from police custody in March

Who was the young jockey that failed a alcohol test and couldn't ride a few weeks back? You'd think Charlie Deutsch might have learned something from that. Part of me feels sorry for him but, having read of his exploits he could have killed people [including the other lads in his car at the time] I think he needs to be taught a lesson big time.

Tom Bellamy Moe and I find it extremely difficult to have any sympathy for Deutsch.

Drink driving is one thing but to drive dangerously while under the influence is downright disgusting.

It was encouraging to see Pat Smullen being interviewed at the Curragh today and hearing that he is in and out of the Weld yard on a regular basis.

A real credit to the sport. So pleased he got to the 1000 winner mark.

Wishing him luck with whatever he does in retirement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Cobden our for 3 months with a fractured vertebrae

Some of the videos from uttoxeter are hillarious. Genuinely talented horseman and I’m proud to be able to say he’s a mate. May he have a wonderful and fruitful retirement and a lot of fun with Yvonne and Harry !!

Darn it; family meal didn't happen so we could have gone. Would have loved to have been there. He'll get lots of media work; they were talking about him on W Hill Racing today and saying how great he is to work with.

She's getting some good rides from WPM to add to her other supporters and weight is no problem, she did 9-6 on the flat last week in Killarney.

Back