Juddmonte International

Yeah, he really was a bit far back for me given the gallop - he must get enormous credit for that. That run reminded me of Bago in the same race before his Arc, only Rip didn't have a Sulamani to pass.

Heart attack.....he looks tricky passing horses. I don't know why they rode him like that.

I had a decent wedge on for me - i waved it goodbye 2 out

to finish like that off a slow pace at York takes some doing..even in fast races those at front usually hold sway here

some performance

a fantastic performance

i really like Rip

Last edited:
I'd love to see him get to run over this trip (or even further) against a pace like the Eclipse last year.

Interesting. I think he would beat Canford if in top form. I just think he's better over 1m2.

I think few may agree, but I still think he could come on from today.

With Fame And Glory likely to take in the Irish Champion (unless they divert to Ascot) then they don't really have much of a choice as to where to go with him.

Interesting. I think he would beat Canford if in top form. I just think he's better over 1m2.

I think few may agree, but I still think he could come on from today.

i prefer him in a properly run mile mesen..he is very versatile though..how many horses could have pegged those two back today?..probably only STS

Back