Kieren Fallon

I've got other language for him other than columnist.

Maybe he is really a red under the bed!!!

So now his not able to race ride his nicked some poor journo's job instead eh!!!!

Not sure if there's any chance of it happening, but I would love to see Fallon to get the Ballydoyle second string for the BC Classic if both mastercraftsman and RVW ran. Although the race generally has plenty of excitement regardless.

With Moore now being banned for 8 days starting from 3rd September (the day before Fallon is back) is Fallon likely to pick up all the rides for the Stoute yard?

With Moore now being banned for 8 days starting from 3rd September (the day before Fallon is back) is Fallon likely to pick up all the rides for the Stoute yard?

Quite likely I should imagine . A nice present from Moore to him .

I'm sure someone has said recently that he has also split from Milczarek, but don't know if its right or not.

I find it all rather a yawn - a good jockey but an unsubtle one and seriously overrated compared to the greats of the past like Lester and Cauthen.

But the Irish National Stakes and Irish Leger are on the same day as the Doncaster Leger...so I would imagine Murtagh will definitely be at The Curragh.

Yeats will be the key surely to where Murtagh is riding. Any news on Septimus - the stayers races have been dreadful this summer since the Gold Cup

Yeats will be the key surely to where Murtagh is riding. Any news on Septimus - the stayers races have been dreadful this summer since the Gold Cup

I would imagine Murtagh would ride the Irish National Stakes in preference (on Coolmores part) to the Doncaster Leger.

Septimus is back and they are trying to get him back in time for the Irish race or the French races.

Yeats will have a tough tough task this year in the Irish Leger. I think if they could they would prefer to run Septimus in that and let Yeats go for the French races.

Last edited:
Back