Kieren Fallon

Pricewise - Just did a search and found an article in the Observer (26/07/09) questioning as to whether it's over and based on Milczareks facebook page now showing her to be single. Maybe they're going to do a publicity stunt as Fallon starts riding again. Oh no the Jordan and Andre racing equivalent!!!

When she had her profile picture of her and him on there, someone wrote on her wall with "is that your Dad Kirsty?"

Brilliant.

In his column in the Weekender he says the reason the jockey's are coming wide at York rather than sticking to the far rail is to make it easier to pass horses wothout bumping or brushing up rivals and getting bans.

In his column in the Weekender he says the reason the jockey's are coming wide at York rather than sticking to the far rail is to make it easier to pass horses wothout bumping or brushing up rivals and getting bans.

Why don't they do that at Goodwood and Sandown then except when it chucks it down ?

KF must be leading into the topic of the recent bans debate in concern of the totting up system.

As I have always been the one who disliked fallon most on here, I guess you will love to read that we asked him to ride our horse in baden baden and he agreed.

I have written the skeleton of a letter to Raceform to tell them I won't be subscribing to the Jumps Form Book this winter because they (as stablemates of the RP) give Fallon too much coverage. The last straw was their publishing his biography. Once I've fleshed out the letter (hopefully later this week) I'll send it off and await whatever reply they may send.

I am all Falloned out...the RP is going way over the top.

I can't buy the RP, but had a lazy Sunday and bought a few papers, and Fallon was all over each of them, including a rather cringeworthy article by Marcus Armytage in the Telegraph with a photo of him and Fallon at a squash court, intended to show the new, super-fit Fallon. He has clearly employed a PR army! I wish him all the best, and thing he's misguided and easily led, rather than a bad egg.

I also think what with the trainers who have been vocal about supporting him with their horses (let alone those who haven't) he is a really good bet at 4/1 to be top jockey next year.

Like him or loathe him? - let his riding do the talking!

What a weekend KF 9 rides (?) on Friday. Rio de la Plata at Haydock and SEA THE STARS

I don't like whats going on in the media at present, everywhere I turn its Fallon and its really getting on my nerves like the bloke rides horses he didnt invent the Space Shuttle

I would not have said that he is doing himself many favours by glorifying in his return from a ban.

Do you think that because Fallon has not faced the same disciplinary as the others it endears him to people?

Incidentally I don't believe the UK could do anything as he had an Irish licence so technically they can't take it away etc.

It is preposterous overkill. Yawn yawn yawn . Just watch them turn on him if he fecks up ride or two over the weekend .

Back