Ladbrokes World Hurdle - Build Up

• Thread starter Thread starter Bruce_Savage
  • Start date Start date
They have the worst customer service in my experience and refused to pay me on a winning bet. No 'palpable error', no 'technical error', just 'the bet doesn't exist - it was in my account statement - and we're not paying you'. When I asked them if they were accusing me of lying, their rep said "Yes."

I can't imagine I'm the only one they've done that to.

Weren't you trying to get paid on the 3rd in 5 runner race or suchlike? Can't believe they didn't pay...

Not got any great money riding on it but would like it if Dynaste made the places, just so i can say 'told you so' to a few people.

Good luck everyone.

Last edited:
Hes just unbelievable isnt he. Just keeps finding more whatever happens

Great run by the mare but this horse is fantastic. Is there anything to add? he must come back next year

Last edited:
Great run, OW and TS didn't come close to staying.

What a f*ck up by Colm Murphy not running in the mares race.

I can't decide whether I'm more pleased for the horse and his connections, or because it might shut Bruce up for five minutes.

You can see why they switched vlv would have turned over Quevega IMO.Big Bucks looked a sitting duck but showed what a wonderful machine he is.fabulous fabulous fabulous.PFN looked very relieved afterwards.

That run suggests she would have. Getting that close to Big Bucks is better form that anything Quevega has produced.

IMO the improvement vlv has shown this year she would beat Quevega......fingers crossed they meet next season

Last edited:
Back