Racing Replays

Is that the official clip? What happened to the ones where they used to show all of the the last few obstacles of the major raes? Was far better.

Anyone got suggestions for trying to dig out 1993 Scottish Grand National? Any help appreciated!

Can't see anything online,only suggestion would be to see if you can get hold of the review video of that year (all my review vids/dvd's are at home so can't remember if I have one for that year or not).

On the subject of RUK replays they are now available in the racing results section of the Sporting Life website.

Steve - you could try phoning Aintree to see if they've got archive copies which they might copy for you, for a price. Was DVD around then, or was it still video? The film vans run off copies of all races at each meeting for the Clerks of the Course's use, and in case of any future disputes, etc., so it's possible they still have it in the archive.

I think you mean Ayr,but yes the racecourse itself may have a video.

Presumably RUK would have it on their archives as well.

Opportunity to replay Mike Cattermole's great call of "Mikael D'Haguenet finds nothing" just as the horse skips into the lead..

Common sense really. With all of the replays now available free of charge elsewhere, the only sensible thing to do was increase the price. :whistle:

RP replays back down to 20p again - funny, that.

Do they really think we are that thick/desperate?

Really surprised RUK have cut a deal with Sportlife (knowing they would not charge ) considering the connection with the RP.

Sportinglife are still much quicker at breaking news and adding extra interviews etc to their reports than the RP is.

That's cos Sporting Life basically just take the copy from PA - which is constantly expanding interviews on an ongoing basis with new quotes etc...bit harder for RP to have that quality of service

That's cos Sporting Life basically just take the copy from PA - which is constantly expanding interviews on an ongoing basis with new quotes etc...bit harder for RP to have that quality of service

Couldnt they at least use that service and then change it to their own? First for breaking news and all?

Even their Cheltenham races - took an age for reaction from beaten horses to come up on the RP.

Back