Tajjree

Well done Kirsty and all those involved in the syndicate :D

I thought K-B was unlucky and a bit more driving by A-M would have seen them in the frame but one can see the potential is there and its only a matter of time before its in the winners enclosure again too........ ;)

Sorry I am late with my congratulations but was rather busy last night-yesterday evening and did not come on line........

I wasn't aware of the tragic circumstances regarding the syndicate Arkwright, makes the win that little bit more special...

Well done again mate

A tremendous result and just rewards for everyone who has stuck with the syndicate through what has been a very difficult few months. There wasn't a dry eye in the Happy Jack household yesterday evening.

A lovely post from Arkwright, he's basically summed up the feelings of all syndicate members, both past and present. I'm sure that wherever Craig is at the moment he will be thrilled to bits, and no doubt clutching a winning betting slip!

A belated well done (computer crashed in the excitement yesterday!). I'm sure that there will be more to come from both of them. Hope there arn't too many headaches this morning! :D

Thanks everyone for their kind comments. It was a brilliant day all round. I am just so pleased for Network Racing - they are such an enthusiastic team and we were really buzzing afterwards. As you can imagine Arkers completely lost the plot during and after the race - there are going to be complementary earplugs on offer on Thursday! Great moment though and I wouldn't have shared it with anyone else!

An ERNORMOUS well done to everyone who has been involved with Taj from the day she was bought as nobody deserves it more! I was quite emotional when i saw the result and a few tears were shed i have to say for obvious reasons.
Kirsty is a wizard in my opinion and no words can express her well enough in my mind. A hugely dedicated woman who is not only a fantastic trainer with what she has but is also as genuinely as nice a lady as you can find.
Paul was actually quite calm when i spoke to him afterwards but i can imagine what he was like when Taj hit the front ;) I will post you some great earplugs i know of Kirsty :D

This was obviously an emotional day for you all involved with Network Racing and for many of us over on TRF. Network Racing was Craig's brainchild and a great love of his and what better way than to remember him than when those colours are in a winners enclosure. He is still so very missed by so many of us and it was of Craig and his family that my first thoughts were with yesterday.

Originally posted by Soba@Jan 14 2007, 09:54 PM
Kirsty is a wizard in my opinion and no words can express her well enough in my mind. A hugely dedicated woman who is not only a fantastic trainer with what she has but is also as genuinely as nice a lady as you can find.
Ah well - I'll repeat my post from TRF!!!

Couldn't have put it better myself Soba - very well said. :)

She's declared for her first hcap at Wolves on Thursday off top weight with a six pound penalty for Saturday's win.

I'd like to think so Colin,presumably she's come out of Saturdays race well enough to take her chance.

Apologies as have only just caught up with this thread - a very huge well done to everyone. I bet it was magical for all involved. :)

Oh, bloody bad luck, everyone. I'm not surprised the jocks came back and said 'no way', but the horses looked amazed! Got myself ready to yell her on, and am disappointed for you all.

what happens when a meeting is abandoned, do connections still have to pay the entry fee & jockey fee for the race? or does the fee you already paid get carried over for another meeting? also do you get reimbursed for the cost of taking the horse to the track via horsebox?

Hugely frustrating having travelled to Wolves but there was no way in a million years they could race,poor old Taj nearly got blown off the course trying to go down to the start.
Hopefully the weather will improve as we are looking forward to our first visit to Kirsty's new premises at the weekend and then it could be a return to Wolves on Monday as Teddy could be running.

A couple of piccies of her from today:-

Tajbeingledintothepaddock.jpg

Tajpot.jpg

Tajpot3.jpg

Back