The Will Win Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Romans 8:28

And we know that in all things Slim works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Now if only I'd done the double with Irish Stamp's 20/1 selection on the pointing thread... Well done the pair of you

Well done Slim.....fair play.....you make a lot of people happy on here....
Missed this one but glad for everyone else!

Was all over the forum all day on tapatalk but missed this one completely. Great stuff as ever though sc.

A 90/1 treble posted in a will win thread if you stick em all in one.

Cheers Slim and Marble for the heads up.

Fairly unbelievable mine let you down, sincere apologies.

Some Skelton horse, 5th of 6th last time, beaten 68 lengths and tailed off turned her over.

Great tip and result from Siim, I don't think it was a bad days work for this thread.

Last edited:
Fairly unbelievable mine let you down, sincere apologies.

Some Skelton horse, 5th of 6th last time, beaten 68 lengths and tailed off turned her over.

Great tip and result from Siim, I don't think it was a bad days work for this thread.

Oh don't think your **** didn't go unnoticed. Get off my ******* thread.

Ballyegan won well lto albeit a point but has won 4 times at Taunton. On a featherweight too and jockey decent.
3.55 Taunton

Last edited:
Go **** yourself. Taunton 4:30 Eddiemaurice

IMG_7747.JPG

This thread is not the martingale system where you stop at a winner. No more guessing, no one cares what you're backing.

Last edited:
Ballyegan won well lto albeit a point but has won 4 times at Taunton. On a featherweight too and jockey decent.
3.55 Taunton
This was a great call, or maybe information, but well done.

Oh Christ right I'm off this thread for good. Good luck to anyone who wants to share anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back