The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
its best to leave tipping to the experts on here i've found Benny..i only posted this because of Dave's post...all my stuff now is based on boring ratings that majority of board don't value..then again if Giovanni wins the Derby i might have a few more believers:lol:..seeing as how that curvy form is worthless like:)

thanks Ice + Col + Dave

Last edited:
its best to leave tipping to the experts on here i've found Benny..i only posted this because of Dave's post...all my stuff now is based on boring ratings that majority of board don't value..then again if Giovanni wins the Derby i might have a few more believers:lol:..seeing as how that curvy form is worthless like:)

thanks Ice + Col + Dave

Anyone who doesn't value it is a ******* idiot. If you want to email me your card instead though I can pm you my address :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8.35 Bath. Strait Of Magellan.

This comes out of a hot race on the figures..i've waited for one to run from the first 3 in that Lingfield race..kerrymerry ran yesterday and hacked up off 61..i think that horse is at least a 70 horse...so Strait of Magellan looks thrown in here off same generous mark as last time..couldn't possibly beat Kerrymerry last time..but beat the 3rd horse easy. Best odds on offer are 6/5...looks a 1/2 shot to me.

Last edited:
8.35 Bath. Strait Of Magellan.

This comes out of a hot race on the figures..i've waited for one to run from the first 3 in that Lingfield race..kerrymerry ran yesterday and hacked up off 61..i think that horse is at least a 70 horse...so Strait of Magellan looks thrown in here off same generous mark as last time..couldn't possibly beat Kerrymerry last time..but beat the 3rd horse easy. Best odds on offer are 6/5...looks a 1/2 shot to me.

Well done, sir, keeps my Betfair account alive for another day

Bartel in the 7.20 is worth some of it Dave...this one promises to be better on the AW than turf..on turf it looks a mid 80's/90 horse on its maiden places and win particularly..its well in imo on AW..has the break to overcome..but sire has a good record after a break. currently 5.0 on betfair at minute

Top gunning, EC - pressure was on as well!

I'm not sure if Slim Chance is still looking in here, but if you are - will you be more careful when you are walking to work in the morning - I nearly creamed you today when you veered of a straight line just after the David Lloyd gym entrance. You need cheek pieces at least.

Admittedly it would be a aptly great street for you to pop your clogs. Beaver Row.

Back