The 'Will Win' Thread (Copy)

• Thread starter Thread starter SlimChance
  • Start date Start date
I should add - I only read it yesterday, so probably not the point you're making... Was still a bit sick...

Last edited:
Disagree. There's still some more juice.

Jessie X

The market is immature and a certain man who's icey tentacles know no bounds has yet to show his hand.

It's similar to a game of five card stud in New Orelans. The Kid has bet his set of 7's into The Man who is showing a straight and flush draw. We've shown our hand.

Lay at 7.8

Last edited:
attachment.php
Close, but no half bottle of whisky. :lol:

Never has a thread of such initial quality been butchered by so many reprobates.

Now that all the first class forum members are on I'm happy to throw some crumbs at the inferiors.

January 17th
Leopardstown Coral.ie hurdle
Kalkir 20/1 or 16/1

Bookies are kaking it...:)

Last edited:
The market is immature and a certain man who's icey tentacles know no bounds has yet to show his hand.

It's similar to a game of five card stud in New Orelans. The Kid has bet his set of 7's into The Man who is showing a straight and flush draw. We've shown our hand.

Lay at 7.8

yes , there are a few with back form that have me concerned, but tks anyway 5/1 about a 6/1 to place is a ******* good bet!

Last edited:
When it comes to bets like these, the quality of the tale takes precedence, and I personally have no interest in laying any of my bet off.

It's Death or Glory.

I'm not suggesting anyone should lay off BUT I am saying that anyone intending too shoould not wait for the final decs. You can get him low now at 7.6.

When it comes to bets like these, the quality of the tale takes precedence, and I personally have no interest in laying any of my bet off.

It's Death or Glory.

Have you considered the possibility that Slim has manipulated the entire market and has now layed the whole lot off for a small fortune? He'll be sunning himself in St Lucia laughing into his third brandy by the time honourable men such as ourselves watch Kalkir get pulled up after 3 hurdles.

Last edited:
Have you considered the possibility that Slim has manipulated the entire market and has now layed the entire lot off for a small fortune? He'll be sunning himself in St Lucia laughing into his third brandy by the time honourable men such as ourselves watch Kalkir get pulled up after 3 hurdles.

There's not a market out there I couldn't move without so much as a fiver in my pocket. I should have been in sales.

Last edited:
Jeez. I didn't know it was worse than impossible to get Cheltenham Festival footage over there. :blink: :lol:

Last edited:
Kalkir is entered for the Betfair Hurdle at Newbury next month, would winning next weekend scupper his mark for Newbury ?

Mullins has entered 14 horses all together. :blink:

Back