There's an election coming..

A bit more realism as regards brexit on new poll not handpicked audiences on Question time..people more like myself that live in the real world not the world of spin..

More than half of Welsh voters now think Brexit will have a negative impact on the economy, the annual St David's Day poll for BBC Wales suggests.

Of 1,001 adults polled, 56% thought it would have a negative impact on the Welsh economy - more than last year.

Meanwhile 51% thought it would impact negatively on the general way of life in Wales, also up on 2018.

ICM Unlimited carried out the research for BBC Wales.

The 2018 results
Brexit: A really simple guide
What could happen next?
Perceived impact of Brexit to the Welsh economy
Source: St David's Day Poll 2019
When questioned about the impact of Brexit on the Welsh economy, while 56% thought it would have a negative impact, 20% said it would be positive.

When asked the same question in the 2018 poll, 49% of those questioned felt it would have a negative impact, while 24% said it would be positive.

On what impact Brexit would have on the way in life in general in Wales, 51% thought it would be negative with 19% saying it would be positive.

In 2018, 46% thought it would be negative with 23% thinking it would be positive.

On personal finances, 10% thought Brexit would be positive, 39% negative and 42% thought it would make no difference at all.

Last year, 14% thought Brexit would be positive, 36% negative and 41% thought it would make no difference at all.

Wales voted leave as well,yet a public vote wouldn't stand up if you watch question time :ninja: the agendaa goes on and on don't believe the hype..:ninja:

Last edited:
Oh really another rightwinger,well i'd never have guessed by your previous posts of saying nothing with remarks about our jacob sigh,so predictable again..am sure you are loving the anti labour rhetoric/bias everyday,strange how on the right everyone was saying the BBC were biased towards the left previously...:whistle: Worst government and pm in history and everything is swept away,yes im sure that audience was a great representation of the british public,not..Difd you enjoy the bigoted letter i posted on here,showing whats really going on towards the right...

Only playing Ol bean :ninja:

Your left wing rants are amusing though.

Last edited:
Only playing Ol bean :ninja:

Your left wing rants are amusing though.

Quite easy to rant with worst government/PM in history with a skint country and services decimated,no decent transport system ministers like chris grayling and a biased media bar,brexit etc etc the list is endless...as long as the country gives these rightwingers platforms i will be doing a lot more,you don't have to be left wing you just have to see they are wrong..

Last edited:
Quite easy to rant with worst government/PM in history with a skint country and services decimated,no decent transport system ministers like chris grayling and a biased media bar,brexit etc etc the list is endless...as long as the country gives these rightwingers platforms i will be doing a lot more,you don't have to be left wing you just have to see they are wrong..

Both parties are shambolic clearly. Laugh or cry at the moment. Our T does find a way of making me laugh though.
First we had the dance. Now we have "Simples" :lol:

Last edited:
The left wing and right wing of either part are equally dangerous if power fell in to their hands. The difference is the Labour Party is being run by the left wing which is why they’re unelectable. May’s Government is getting a free pass because the Labour Party can’t get back to left centre politics.

If ever there was a carpe dium time for the Labour Party this is it. If they got rid of Corbyn and moved back to more moderate acceptable policies they could be in power for two or three terms. The problem is the unions have their hooks in again and any leadership challenge would be thwarted. Labour is essentially a dead duck, so rants are a waste of time, because there won’t be any significant change for the foreseeable future.

The left wing and right wing of either part are equally dangerous if power fell in to their hands. The difference is the Labour Party is being run by the left wing which is why they’re unelectable. May’s Government is getting a free pass because the Labour Party can’t get back to left centre politics.

If ever there was a carpe diem time for the Labour Party this is it. If they got rid of Corbyn and moved back to more moderate acceptable policies they could be in power for two or three terms. The problem is the unions have their hooks in again and any leadership challenge would be thwarted. Labour is essentially a dead duck, so rants are a waste of time, because there won’t be any significant change for the foreseeable future.

I think you're having a secret affair with my wife, Maruco.

That's almost a verbatim quote from her.

If ever there was a carpe dium time for the Labour Party this is it. If they got rid of Corbyn and moved back to more moderate acceptable policies they could be in power for two or three terms. The problem is the unions have their hooks in again and any leadership challenge would be thwarted. Labour is essentially a dead duck, so rants are a waste of time, because there won’t be any significant change for the foreseeable future.

Labour will never win an election being a Tiggers group thats why he got 40% of the vote at last election,the voters are there to win he's just incompotent..Who did you vote for in last election labour/corbyn or torys,your remarks about unions tend to make me think you vote tory..unions are nothing like they were 30 years ago that would just be more tory propaganda,if you mean membership then yes you have a point you used the word claws...infact barely anyone even talks abut union control anymore so a very strange comment.Not even the tory part itself have used that union rhetoric for years,it's a non starter nowadays unions contain far more mainstream people.the ''loony lefty unions'' have long gone..

Last edited:
Tiggers polling 5% lowest so far,hopefully blown away soon never to be heard of again:whistle: even ukip are on 7% although that figure doesn't look right to me..centre politics are dead...

Just read an interesting article,the torys 60 most vulnerable seats that are remain tiggers are targetting so may yet be useful idiots,the figures say that the labour seats are harder to win,this convinces me even more now the tirys will try and get a new leader in as qiick as possible and general election..

Last edited:
I think you're having a secret affair with my wife, Maruco.

That's almost a verbatim quote from her.

I've yet to have my first affair, but when I look forward to the day it never seems to involve a discussion on the collapse of the centre and the emergence of a polarised political state. Shows what I know.

Last edited:
Dudley tonight with that drawl,no doubt full of shouty brexiteers saying leave means leave...sigh.

I've yet to have my first affair, but when I look forward to the day it never seems to involve a discussion on the collapse of the centre and the emergence of a polarised political state. Shows what I know.
Get with the programme Colm. Casual discussion in the right company about the single market or the customs union and your trousers will be round your ankles in a jiffy.

Dominic Raab using the topic of the epidemic of knife crime last night to explain that violent crime figures are actually going down made me want to vomit. What do you do in the middle of a crisis when you've got no solutions...you wheel out some dodgy statistics. I'm sure the families of the recent victims found it really reassuring!

Last edited:
Dominic Raab using the topic of the epidemic of knife crime last night to explain that violent crime figures are actually going down made me want to vomit. What do you do in the middle of a crisis when you've got no solutions...you wheel out some dodgy statistics. I'm sure the families of the recent victims found it really reassuring!

A particularly rancid tory worst than most,reminds me of Alan B'stard the rik mayall character and the character in american psycho...

Dominic Raab using the topic of the epidemic of knife crime

I'm not sure that I consider a handful of fatal stabbings to be an epidemic. Though that may be a result of living in Glasgow for years where knife crime has been fairly commonplace for years.

I've been threatened with stabbing a few times and I can't say it struck me that the world was coming to an end and something needed done about it.

I'm not sure that I consider a handful of fatal stabbings to be an epidemic. Though that may be a result of living in Glasgow for years where knife crime has been fairly commonplace for years.

I've been threatened with stabbing a few times and I can't say it struck me that the world was coming to an end and something needed done about it.

Hmmm, if you've seen the news about London, the talk is not merely about a 'handful of fatal stabbings', Simmo.

I picked up the word epidemic from Question Time last night.

Back