Unexposed types to watch.

Two today:

NATHANIEL (Swedish Chef) Ascot 3.05

WORLD DOMINATION (Swedish Chef) Ascot 3.05

Sorry haven't been able to get on here last two days Colin - been working 7am to 11pm :( missed Ascot but at least one of them won(Nathaniel) and will probably take the St Leger as well - should have have run him in the Derby as I was on at lovely odds :(

I'll add Milton Bradley's Colourbearer to the list.

Bought cheaply unraced out of one of the big yards after costing a six figure sum as a yearling.

Has shown steady progression as the penny starts to drop and was an encouraging 6th against experienced sprinters at Chepstow this evening.

Reminds me a bit of Currency who was a multiple winner for the yard a few years ago.

Last edited:
Two today:

WHIPLASH WILLIE (Shadow Leader) Salisbury 4.20

SLUGGSY MORANT (me) Bath 7.40

His last run was too bad to be true (I hope) when a very disappointing favourite at Leicester. A repeat of his previous run at Salisbury would surely be good enough to win this. 3.7 in early trading on Betfair.

Can we have a roll on the drums and a fanfare, please.

Step forward the great Shadow Leader as WHIPLASH WILLY skates in at Salisbury at 16/1!!!!!:adore::adore::adore:

SLUGGSY MORANT never looked like completing the double, looked short of pace early on and even though running on never looked like challenging.

Looks to need further (what will be the excuse next time, Col :o)

Well, either no-one reads this thread or you are a miserable lot of ferkers.

Surely a 16/1 winner, put up by Shadow Leader, deserves a little recognition.

If it is the case that no-one reads this thread, which is probably the more palatable option of the two, then I have to ask is this the forum telling me to drop the thread.

Well, either no-one reads this thread or you are a miserable lot of ferkers.

Surely a 16/1 winner, put up by Shadow Leader, deserves a little recognition.

If it is the case that no-one reads this thread, which is probably the more palatable option of the two, then I have to ask is this the forum telling me to drop the thread.

I always read the thread but due to work commitments this is the first time I've been able to catch up - keep them coming Colin. ;)

A runner today:

KLEITOMACHOS (me) Salisbury 5.15

Connections seem to be going the handicap route with this one, his third run in a maiden today after running on at the finish in his two previous efforts at Windsor. 15.5 to back in the early Betfair market and probably more to the point 34 to lay.:o

Burj Nahar won very well today off 95 and his first run in 1 and a half years.

Closely related to Galileo and Sea The Stars-was very stylish yesterday-could be something special or bounce next time-hard to know with Godolphin.

Colin I'd like to add: Born To Sea

Born To Sea, an Invincible Spirit half-brother to the brilliant 2009 Investec Derby hero Sea The Stars.

Like his illustrious sibling, Born To Sea was bred by the Tsui family’s Sunderland Holdings and is owned by Christopher Tsui. He has entered training on the Curragh in Ireland with Sea The Stars’ handler John Oxx.

Sea The Stars followed his half-brother Galileo (2001) in winning the Investec Derby, making their dam, Urban Sea, only the second mare to produce two Derby winners. Windmill Girl, responsible for the brothers Blakeney (1969) and Morston (1973), is the other.

Urban Sea could yet take that record outright with her final foal, the Invincible Spirit colt Born To Sea.

John Clarke, racing advisor to the Tsui family, revealed: “Born To Sea is a sensational looking yearling and has all of the attributes you would look for in a top-class horse, but it is too early to know whether he has any ability yet. He is as good looking as Sea The Stars was at this stage of his development but, being a yearling, he is far from the finished article.

“He has settled in nicely at John’s and he is doing everything right so far.

“He has to be entered for the Derby. With two out of Urban Sea having won the Derby it would be very wrong not to at least have him entered at this point in time.”

Colin I'd like to add: Born To Sea

Born To Sea, an Invincible Spirit half-brother to the brilliant 2009 Investec Derby hero Sea The Stars.

Like his illustrious sibling, Born To Sea was bred by the Tsui family’s Sunderland Holdings and is owned by Christopher Tsui. He has entered training on the Curragh in Ireland with Sea The Stars’ handler John Oxx.

Sea The Stars followed his half-brother Galileo (2001) in winning the Investec Derby, making their dam, Urban Sea, only the second mare to produce two Derby winners. Windmill Girl, responsible for the brothers Blakeney (1969) and Morston (1973), is the other.

Urban Sea could yet take that record outright with her final foal, the Invincible Spirit colt Born To Sea.

John Clarke, racing advisor to the Tsui family, revealed: “Born To Sea is a sensational looking yearling and has all of the attributes you would look for in a top-class horse, but it is too early to know whether he has any ability yet. He is as good looking as Sea The Stars was at this stage of his development but, being a yearling, he is far from the finished article.

“He has settled in nicely at John’s and he is doing everything right so far.

“He has to be entered for the Derby. With two out of Urban Sea having won the Derby it would be very wrong not to at least have him entered at this point in time.”

Who will be the first on here to say he won't stay :lol::lol:

Back