What are you backing Today? Part 2

One of the worst days I can remember. Bad rides, unships, mutts like Al Dancer and Metier winning. I still cannot work out how Lifetime Ambition didn't win. Harry Fry pulling that out on a ******* jumps horse is peak Ed Walker winning Group 1's

Anyone else struggling to get through all the form for races tomorrow and Saturday?

I have Rebels Romance for a nice amount on the Saturday. Seems as if the stablemate and fav Nations Pride is well fancied and William Buick rides him so am not overly confident.

I disagree with Euro on Metier.

He is fresh and will love this ground. A danger to one and all he is.

Nice to get something right for a change. :)

We have so been there Euro. Pour a long drink chap, you just have to forget it. Fookin hard game is this mentally, really hard. So many days I have said to myself, fook this, can't take it. We have all been where you are, not one person here will tell you different, unless they fibbing.

Last edited:
The Brewinupastorm thing really stings. Sweet Believer and Lifetime Ambition ran well enough but that unship, especially with Knappers Hill then winning, hurt a lot.

Not many in the jumps tracker but I've got one running tomorrow at Sandown. Mumbo Jumbo has a great chance in the Novice handicap chase and is backable at 9/4. He was just behind a subsequent winner at Uttoxeter on his chasing bow last month.

Frodon is just utterly awesome. Totally. Can someone either clone him or reverse the op so we can carry on seeing his like forever. Absolutely fantastic.

I know it’s aftertiming but I backed The Big Dog for the Munster Nash so just now backed Drop the Anchor because I thought it was the same trainer. Didn’t realise how many Fahey/Fahy’s there are in Ireland. Ignorance is bliss sometimes.

I know it’s aftertiming but I backed The Big Dog for the Munster Nash so just now backed Drop the Anchor because I thought it was the same trainer. Didn’t realise how many Fahey/Fahy’s there are in Ireland. Ignorance is bliss sometimes.

:thumbsup:

Back