What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought we were going to run 1 and 2 for a few seconds, that would have been fun!

Sweet Ophelia interesting in the last...

"She's a half sister to four winners and has the most beautiful pedigree. I only ran her once last term, when third in a decent 7f maiden at Salisbury. She wasn't beaten far and Frankie gave her a gorgeous ride. He loved her and gave her a great introduction. She was showing her best work at the end. I have been really impressed with her attitude and the plan will be to find a fillies' maiden next month and take it from there. She's a big galloping filly who has benefited massively from the run and has definitely improved in the close season. I think we'll start her off over a mile." RACING POST WEEKENDER QUOTE lifted off George Baker's website

Has to be worrying that she's drifted badly through the day + some not great runs since this was posted - but visored first time, sired by Shamardal. Currently 30 but might be worth keeping an eye in case the money moves today have been all wrong.

Other side of the coin is they know something...but unfortunately we're not going to know that. either way worth watching for the future.

Last edited:
another small bet in the 9.00..Silly Billy was a little unlucky last time..should have a very strong pace to run at here..race could be a little consolation with the pace make up suiting..9.6 taken with a 1.05 lay back

Thought we were going to run 1 and 2 for a few seconds, that would have been fun!

Sweet Ophelia interesting in the last...

"She's a half sister to four winners and has the most beautiful pedigree. I only ran her once last term, when third in a decent 7f maiden at Salisbury. She wasn't beaten far and Frankie gave her a gorgeous ride. He loved her and gave her a great introduction. She was showing her best work at the end. I have been really impressed with her attitude and the plan will be to find a fillies' maiden next month and take it from there. She's a big galloping filly who has benefited massively from the run and has definitely improved in the close season. I think we'll start her off over a mile." RACING POST WEEKENDER QUOTE lifted off George Baker's website

Has to be worrying that she's drifted badly through the day + some not great runs since this was posted - but visored first time, sired by Shamardal. Currently 30 but might be worth keeping an eye in case the money moves today have been all wrong.

Other side of the coin is they know something...but unfortunately we're not going to know that. either way worth watching for the future.

Just had a quick look back, Baker has won with 2 previous FTVisor runners ...now down to 25

Last edited:
Sweet Ophelia ran well I think. Made a move about 1 and a half out, looked to be going OK. Possibly needs 1m or maybe a bit more. Faded into about 8th from 1 out so should still get a reasonable price some time in next few runs

Sweet Ophelia ran well I think. Made a move about 1 and a half out, looked to be going OK. Possibly needs 1m or maybe a bit more. Faded into about 8th from 1 out so should still get a reasonable price some time in next few runs

breeding suggests further for sure Chaumi..one for the notebook

Is it just a case of slaughtering the two Godolphin 2yo's this evening at Kempton lads?? I am felling both greedy and lazy today :ninja:

Just been told to back Big Jemmy 5.15 at Tramore. He's won there before and has good form on soft/heavy ground. Solid ew price:whistle:

TheRoadToGrey 4.20 Exeter Outsider of the remaining 7 runners. Sired by Revoque, who I have seen a couple go in on stamina sapping ground over around 2m4f. This race is 2m 3f but may ride more like a 2m6 around Exeter in heavy ground. Previous hurdle on soft resulted in a reasonable run over 2m, all other hurdle races nowhere but look to have been on good ground. Has a low weight which might help.

Risky and speculative of course but at present 42 worth a chance (edit now in to 34)

The majority of horses in the 7:50 at Kempton look to me to be getting on a bit, or the handicapper has their measure (or simply a combination of both).

So looking at what might represent the e/w value has left me thinking Silverheels for Paul Cole could run well and make the first three if coming back to his form from last year (placed in listed/group races), and I'd be over the moon if he got placed at big odds.

Trainers not in bad form with a good few placers the last week or so.

Last edited:
I backed it in running at about 5/1 and put up a lay at1.12-thought I was going to get a right touch.

Kemp 7.50 Graphic . Currently 29/7.0

Backed a similar type in Numeral last night with Levey on board and the same trainer and got burned, but I'm having another pop.

Graphic has been dropped 8lb on the back of his turf runs, so possibly could be on a decent mark of 90 back on the a/w. It's worth noting that nothing in the field has won a h/cap off it's current mark and it does look an open contest.

Burj Alzain still seems to be looking for a trip, so may be worth a saver.

Was gutted I wasn't on bloody Belgian Bill last night. Just wasn't sure about him on the a/w but i went for one with no form either on it. What was I thinking.

Well done to EC1 again.

Time To Begin (6.30 Dundalk) - USE A 12 INCH NAIL

''He is a big handsome two-year-old who is well-developed and strong. He is out of a Cadeaux Generaux mare and is speedy. He looks like a two-year-old and is well-made. We'd a little hold-up lately with him but he will run in the next couple of months all going well and I like him. He's straightforward''

Courtesy Racingpost stable tours

Last edited:
''He is a big handsome two-year-old who is well-developed and strong. He is out of a Cadeaux Generaux mare and is speedy. He looks like a two-year-old and is well-made. We'd a little hold-up lately with him but he will run in the next couple of months all going well and I like him. He's straightforward''

Courtesy Racingpost stable tours

Thanks for posting that. He's never had good ground. He's expected to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back