What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelso 2.40 - More Equity

More Equity is owned by Margeret Coppola and the race is named possibly after her children or grand children - anyway the way the horse has been campaigned and the coincidence? of the sponsors and owner I smell a PLOT-UP £25 E/way 8/1 - GOOD LUCK IF YOU PLAY

King Of Jazz has a losing run longer than mine but can win the 3:55 at Windsor.

Ed Dunlop also has three interesting horses running tomorrow, but I can't suss the good from the bad.

Which mean I'll do a lucky 15 on the lot and hope for the best. I want a change of luck racing gods!

Last edited:

Ed Dunlop also has three interesting horses running tomorrow, but I can't suss the good from the bad.

Which mean I'll do a lucky 15 on the lot and hope for the best. I want a change of luck racing gods!

Ed Dunlop

27May13
2:25 Sejalaat LEICESTER - trainer says, "Tends to be a bit keen in his races and I thought he was still a little keen at Doncaster. He ran alright and will improve a little bit. I'd like to step him up to 7f."

Had another run at Warwick 7f earning comments; held up, pulled hard, never on terms - btn nearly 10L.

4:40 Kaab LEICESTER
Trainer says, "We've got slightly fewer 2yo's than usual although we've got better bred horses, but few precocious ones. We've breezed up four or five and a Kheleyf horse of Sheikh Hamdan's called Kaab has shown some speed."

Invincible Cara WINDSOR- nothing in stable tours on this one.

Cheers Swedish Chef.

I find the last one interesting because in 2 of its 4 starts its had Moore and Hughesy on. Both times badly dissapointed, but a well bred horse and possibly the type to win or run well when most aren't expecting it.! We'll see.

Last edited:
Maureen was certainly a disappointment yesterday, but press on. Today will have the one bet on Sehnsucht (Translation: longing, yearning,.....for a winner?) in the 15:35 at Leicester. Still a maiden but speed figure LTO very good indication for this event and therefore has a decent chance. 5/1 freely available which I have taken.

I'm taking a punt on Rock Supreme recovering from injury and lay off,on a mark of 75. First realistic chance of winning in a long time.

Pacific Heights looks worth a saver, purely on trainer course record and recent wins.

4.00 Redcar Gabrial The Great..Cumani 3/6 in handicaps at Redcar in May...11.0

I looked at the horse simply on the basis Cumani has won the race twice in the last three years.

Problem I have with all the Koucash runners is who has made the entry ? I remember a couple of years ago that he made all the entries, but I'm not sure if that is still the case.

I wonder if Turner had actually ridden King Of Jazz what would have happened! Anyway, todays been a better day for me with two seconds so far, hoping this jolly wins the next at Leicester.:)

Last edited:
Yarmouth 7.40 Barbsiz 25/1 - 4pts e/way - the booking of Fallon catches the eye for a trainer who does well at the track - odds make it a value bet imo - first run in a h'cap

two tonight,,,

7.50 Little Alice will improve at this trip..little to beat here

8.10 Declamation..nap... as mentioned on the "another fast race thread"..looks lbs in hand..hopefully hose up

Last edited:
Anyone know where LUKE has gone?

I wanted the low down on Echo Bob in the first at Punchestown tomorrow for HDB. :) Thought it had an e/w chance. Only front runner in the field and I always think an uncontested lead is a good thing to have for types like Echo Bob.

Last edited:
Cartmel
3.50 Ubaltique
4.25 Cool Mission
Beverley
7.05 Demolition
Punchestown
7.15 Raise The Beat
6 x 2pt win doubles
4 x 1pt e/way trebles
1pt e/way acc

Fallon has one ride at Nottingham, before going to Beverley for 4 rides. His ride at Nottingham he switches allegiances with Luca Cumani's Sharqawiyah to ride Give Way Nelson of Brian Meehan's. Cumani's has been backed but the 7-2 about Give Way Nelson is too good to resist.

Cartmel 5.10 Hobson Bay 33/1 - 3pts e/way - chance taken on this outsider in what is a very poor race - This ex Howard Johnson inmate hasn't run for two years but the price tag of £170,000 he paid for this horse gives me hope and beautifully bred out of Flemensfirth and Be My Native - should handle the heavy going. Might be a donkey but worth a small interest. You never know?

Eastern Impact apparently very highly thought of in Fahey's yard and while the trainer doesn't have the best of records at Sandown and he has the Hannon horse to beat 13/2 with PP looks too big.

Hills have him down at 4s.

1pt win 13/2 PP. Sandown 6:40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back