What are you backing Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be a day of the race market Moe so win only I'm afraid, i.e. the place part of the bet goes onto the win too.

Good luck with it.

Better win then! Thanks. [at least when I back them the night before I seem get my money back when they're nr's]. [20 pence win
on one horse..that's a big bet for me....]

Last edited:
Ew on Kappgarde King; name rang a bell with me last night but no idea why. Huge price

I'd backed him again when his price went out as well....gutted....what's worse is the horse that did come 3rd was 100/1 I believe.

Spirit Of Gondree (nap)
Kempton 3.40 Monday
Good form
Fuckeries.

Top Wood, (Taunton 2:40), was 2nd to Tour Des Champs in a race in early December.
Tour Des Champs could not frank the form in the Welsh National, but Firebird Flyer, (2 lengths back in 3rd) most certainly did, when running second to Mountainous on Saturday.
The owner Mrs Jo Tracey has owned a few quirky horses, (less than straightforward types).
Top Wood looks the likely winner.

Last edited:
The Pipe yard is such a disappointment, I'm sure the Uttoxeter National can't come soon enough...:(

Last edited:
In the 16:10 at Taunton had a bit e/w at freely-available 16/1 on veteran Olympian Boy. Can go well fresh.

Last edited:
I've backed that one as well; her horses are doing well. I've also had to back Goal because he always seems to be backed on oddschecker but never does anything. One of my cliff horses.

Had a good look at the cards today but really can't see anything special to bet on. Tricky day's racing IMO? However, will sit back and enjoy the NH meeting at Catterick. Just for a bit of interest had a small e/w on Hab Reeh in the 13:30 Southwell (@ 12/1). Not a bad run LTO after a long absence.

Jac the Legend in the North Yorkshire Nash at Catterick for me. Shaped like he needed this sort of trip LTO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh well, didn't run too badly but guess betting drift told the story.

Good luck with Jac the Legend, viking!

If Satellite can jump, must surely go close in the next at Catterick? (14:20). Not much of a price though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back