Forum horse connections

Shewearsitwell pulled out lame this morning which meant she wasn’t declared for the Royal Bond on Sunday. Fairly gutted but it looks as though she’ll only be laid up for 3-4 weeks so extremely thankful for that.

She had improved again from Tipperary and her work leading up to Sunday was exceptional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That's a real shame, I was looking forward to her run. She was also in tomorrow's mares' race, but the Royal Bond was definitely the intended target?

Meanwhile our Getaway Gorgeous goes for Sunday's big handicap hurdle, she probably has an each way shout.

That's a real shame, I was looking forward to her run. She was also in tomorrow's mares' race, but the Royal Bond was definitely the intended target?

Meanwhile our Getaway Gorgeous goes for Sunday's big handicap hurdle, she probably has an each way shout.

Yes, 100%. The RB was the plan. Willie, as we all know, just likes to have all angles covered.

Best of luck with GG Grey. A competitive handicap but in with ever chance.

[FONT=&quot]Esme Shelby ran a respectable 3rd at Kelso on Sunday.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Captain Kangaroo goes at Punchestown tomorrow. Will hopefully strip fitter and go close.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Luck Of Clover goes in the 12.45 at Musselburgh. Has plenty of weight but could go close if it all goes her way.[/FONT]

We run Robinnia in the first. Big price & ultra competitive. Hoping she might run into a place.

Thanks very much, PJ, delighted that our horse is involved in what has been a fabulous festival so far.

The ground might be a bit testing given the weight she will be carrying, but we're told she is in good order. Today's win for Drop The Anchor, who got up to mug Gorgeous on the line at Listowel while in receipt of weight, is reassurance that she belongs in these sorts of races.

Good luck with the Gorgeous one, Art. Took 23s on exchange - seemed like value.

BTW: Cantoris (Oran) looks to have a cracker with Royal Kahula, goes for a 4 timer in the Solerina Hurdle at FH tomorrow.

Back