League Of Neightions Cheltenham Festival Comp

In previous years my selections have ranged from the sublime to the ridiculous but more than happy to do my bit for Scotland again!

44 players so far, teams looking like this, thanks for being flexible. Still room for more players but we defo need one more for Wales please. Six more would be better so we could have five teams of ten.

We need to start nominating captains unless you want me to do a draw, but remember captains have final say on selection if your team wins Grassy's splendid prize of an ante-post bet on the four championship races at Cheltenham 2015.

Also would be nice to have an individual prize for the top individual player if anyone is feeling generous :rolleyes:

England_zps0f963ad2.jpg

Ireland_zps2bceba23.jpg

Wales_zps8af1ee3b.jpg

Scotland_zps48c9932e.jpg

RestOfWorld_zps13d4a6e4.jpg

I'll give it a go. England looks full so Ireland or Wales if they'll have me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll withdraw my name for now, Old Vic plays for Scotland, sunybay for Rest Of The World, Jakers switches to Wales ( he just wants to play against England :lol:) and trudij you are now Welsh :D

Five teams of nine, with myself as reserve. Four more we can have ten a side.

44 players so far, teams looking like this, thanks for being flexible. Still room for more players but we defo need one more for Wales please. Six more would be better so we could have five teams of ten.

We need to start nominating captains unless you want me to do a draw, but remember captains have final say on selection if your team wins Grassy's splendid prize of an ante-post bet on the four championship races at Cheltenham 2015.

Also would be nice to have an individual prize for the top individual player if anyone is feeling generous :rolleyes:

RestOfWorld_zps13d4a6e4.jpg

Put me in this team please....me and bara...like Rooney and RVP....useless..:lol:

Last edited:
I'll give it a go. England looks full so Ireland or Wales if they'll have me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone of the ROW'ers got proven form at tipping up big odds winners? If so you're the Captain.
My vote originally went to Maruco but he's not got the 'killer' instinct and rogue qualities needed. If you want to reply Maruco and expound your suitability then I can still be swayed. How about a rallying War Cry to fire us up?

Finished runner up individually twice in the Neigh...does that count

Kadoun 50/1 Massinis Maguire 20/1 Rajdhani Express 16/1 Alfie Sherrin 14/1 Son Of Flicka 16/1 Buena Vista 20/1 Al Ferof 10/1 Arcalis 20/1 Maximize 40/1

Bellvano 20/1 had the f/c and t/c in this...

Last edited:
I'd like to nominate Digger for Jock captain.

Ignore the fact that his track-record at Neigh in this competition was truly dire. He has the hair and wardrobe to take this down. :cool:

Last edited:
That leaves three players to find of which I could be one, one each for England, Ireland and Scotland.

Digger and Maxbet are captains of Scotland and ROW respectively, so captains needed for England, Ireland, Wales

I'd like to nominate Digger for Jock captain.

Ignore the fact that his track-record at Neigh in this competition was truly dire. He has the hair and wardrobe to take this down. :cool:

I won the fecking thing! Right i'm off. Busy night ahead. :D

For England , Bob Rolf runs an outstanding comp for FF, good for keeping a team in order. Ray definitely knows the time of day (ie inside info). Nominate either.

You're in Nudgie, who do you want to represent, England, Ireland or Scotland ?

One more player needed and that's it, any further will be reserves only

Back